Maverick One is on standby to deliver our one-of-a-kind consulting approach.
Our sole ambition is to offer broadcast traffic process optimization through the introduction of end-to-end traffic instruction processing services and solutions.
We believe these services and solutions will provide numerous benefits directly in line with the unique needs of television, radio, and cable operators alike.
Solution Design & Deployment
Maverick One can lead the way in showing you how your group can…
- Automate 24/7 collection of traffic instructions from multiple e-mail, fax, and paper sources
- Provide sender confirmation of received copy
- Extract copy data from a full spectrum of agencies and advertisers
- Establish copy workflows for your traffic operations using easy-to-use inboxes
- Reduce processing time during copy changes and review
- Increase team visibility of received traffic from any location
- Create document archives when and where required
- Deploy auditing methods and reporting tools for analysis
Let us design and deploy a complete broadcast traffic capture and data extraction solution capable of providing these benefits and more. Measurable optimization of traffic operations for your entire broadcast group is closer than you think.
Vision, experience, and ability to execute are critical factors when choosing a partner to trust. This is especially true when optimizing a process vital to your group’s bottom line. Put our highly focused experience to work today. Maverick One can and will deliver in meeting your expectations.
Maverick One proudly stands upon the solid foundation of key software providers who are crucial in helping us create robust and effective traffic processing solutions.
We are passionate about leveraging our strong relationships with recognized document imaging and content management system providers. With their software products at the heart of Maverick One designed solutions, we can deliver the required functionality at a highly attractive price.
The systematic approach to processing documents within these products will likely be a new experience to many users within a broadcast traffic department.
Our objective is to open the door, lead the way, and bridge this unique digital divide between all parties.
Visit our recommended providers to learn more about their unique software products and solutions.
- ChronoScan Capture – Intelligent document capture and processing suite with advanced OCR
- M-Files – Enterprise content management system employing highly intuitive metadata structure
Once your broadcast traffic capture, storage, and data extraction solution is in place and fully tested, we can help train all users for a successful go live. We are advocates of structured on-site training to re-enforce the knowledge transfer process.
Traffic managers, copy coordinators, hub personnel, account executives, sales assistants, and corporate personnel are all potential end-users of these proposed systems.
Let us create an ideal training plan to address the unique needs and educational requirements for each user group. We want to play a vital role in helping each user find the most value throughout the entire solution.